Date:      Fri, 05 Jun 1998 15:28:13 +0400
From:      Victor Wagner <vitus@fe.msk.ru>
To:        brion@queeg.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: catdoc-0.3

I've just released catdoc version 0.35 (bugfix release)

Appearantly catdoc package in freeBSD is based on buggy 0.32 version
which was uploaded to CTAN almost year ago. Many people have pointed
out me to this bug, which prevents catdoc from running on Linux,
MS-DOS and many other system since, while correct version is
hanging on my web site about 8 monthes, becouse, as I realize,
most of them got it either from FreeBSD port collection or from CTAN

Please upgrade FreeBSD ports package to version 0.35

which can be found on
http://www.ice.ru/~vitus/works/works_unix.html#catdoc
(or http://www.ice.ru/~vitus/works/catdoc-0.35.tar.gz)