Date:      14 Jan 2001 20:47:10 +0100
From:      connice@infoweb.abs.net
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   <none>

Dear Sir,
Compliments of the new year. We recently obtained a license to provide
internet services to the teeming internet population in the southern
states of Nigeria (the most populous African nation). We have been
putting heads together to get this business started up bearing in mind
the problems we face here in Nigeria.
The most embarassing and frustrating is that we have only one national
carrier that belongs to the federal government, which monopoly has made
it to become a monster to deal with. The worst of all the government
allowed it to use it's internet gateway to deploy unlimited internet
services to nigerians at an outrageously low price per year (half of
what the private operators charge).

Some of us that what to be new entrants in the business have been
watching with keen interest at this development. We had thought of
deploying this service through wireless using a satellite link, thereby
bypassing the national carrier and its problems, the cost alone may not
be affordable to our people bearing in mind the per capita income.

We seek assistance in deploying dial-up cost effective solutions to our
people to benefit from the dividends of our democracy and the huge
opportunities of the internet. Our consortium is made up hard working
professionals who have made it in our choosen careers. This is our new
baby and WE INTEND TO MAKE IT WORK. ASSIST US WITH THIS DREAM

We remain ever grateful for your time.

Thanks and best regards

Chizoba Agbasi
ACET Technologies Ltd