Date:      Mon, 8 May 2000 12:08:55 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
To:        Erik Salander <erik@whistle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: udp for quicktime

Can you show me a rules to do???

Open port 554 for RTSP/TCP data.
Open ports 6970 through 6999 (inclusive) for RTP/UDP data.

I do not see any examples fro opening anything but udp or tcp packets and
then I am not sure how to open up a block of port numbers.

Brennan Stehling - web developer and sys admin
projects: www.greasydaemon.com | www.onmilwaukee.com | www.sncalumni.com

Microsoft: Will you get a macro virus today?