Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:27:04 -0500
From:      "Michael E. Mercer" <mmercer@ipass.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        me@T-F-I.freeserve.co.uk, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Confusion

All,

I come from a perspective of both sides. I know a little about
FreeBSD because I subscribe to mailing-lists and try to keep
up with FreeBSD current.

BUT I agree with the consumers side in this. From what you stated
below, 'From the README.TXT' implies the consumer already bought
the DISKS or whatever. Also with the consumers point of view,
the consumer would like to know what they have in their hands
before they get it. My arguments  here are weak, I know, and I don't
really want to get into a battle here. This is my $.02 worth.

Later
Michael Mercer