Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:00:57 +0100
From:      "Richard Drinkwater" <drinkster3@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pspell/Aspell ports compilation

I'm currently trying to get pspell compiled into PHP, and make pspell use
the aspell library.

I have managed to get it to work on one box, using 4.3 release, without any
trouble, but I can't get it to repeat.  When I load something that links to
the pspell module which plugs into aspell it claims that the "apsell module
cannot be loaded" despite the fact the the DSO is there.  The DSO is in
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and everything has compiled correctly.  Anyone have any
ideas why this might be happening and how to fix it?

Richard