Date:      Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:07:16 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rob Hartill <robh@imdb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jaz drive. How to ?

Has anyone written a step by step "how to" guide on preparing
a jaz drive + cartridge for use under FreeBSD ?

I've just bought one and tried to find answers in the archives but
only found sketchy suggestions as to what to do - nothing explicit
enough to risk delving into area that I'm not at all familiar with.
I can mount the thing as a dos disk with:
	mount -t msdos /dev/sd1s4 /mnt
but that's obviously not a ideal.

Can anyone point me at some information or help me out ?

cheers,
rob
--
Rob Hartill.       Internet Movie Database Ltd.    http://www.imdb.com/