Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 1995 11:46:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Device drivers

> 	Does this mean you have a device driver written?

I started to do a driver. I got to the point where the card was mostly
configured. The state dump out of the card looked ok, although reality and
the manual diverged quite a bit. I never got far enough to send a packet:
the company promised some sample assembly source, never delivered, and i
got tired of the whole thing and sent back the cards. Once i realized
that the dec card was supported and with source, I bought the smc cards
instead.

ron