Date:      Tue, 26 May 2015 07:22:49 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yaneurabeya@gmail.com>
To:        Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: EFI ZFS loader successful load and boot

> On May 26, 2015, at 05:34, Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net> wrote:
>=20
> Updates: with a new kernel, and the vt terminal, this works fine.=20
>=20
> Unfortunately, the patch doesn't seem to work with a buildworld build (I w=
as doing make from within the directories). This is related to a hack I do o=
f copying zfs.c into the efi loader directory so it can be built with fPIC. T=
he build system seems to get tripped up in mkdep as a result.=20
>=20
> Could someone with more knowledge of the build system give me some pointer=
s here? Otherwise, is all set for testing.

DPSRCS/CLEANFILES are probably the knobs you're looking for...=