Date:      Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:15:30 +0200
From:      Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
To:        Mark R V Murray <markm@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RPi 2 with 7-inch touchscreen.

 Oh, I thought that the touchscreen part was the problem.
 I know that gonzo@ have this screen and he have it working (don't know if it's RPI-B or RPI-2)
 If I understand correctly it works with HDMI but not with the Display Connector ? config.txt might needs some line to enable it.

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>