Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:54:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        John Heyer <john@arnie.jfive.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Soundblaster 16/32/64 in 4.0-Release

Try to cd /dev and sh MAKEDEV snd0 and see if it works... In 3.4 you
probably had it set up as snd1

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|