Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:52:18 +0200
From:      Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Horde4 eats all memory

Hi,

Just checking if anyone on the list is experiencing a similar problem.

We have a 9-STABLE amd64 test system with H4 that since sometime in May
started to exhaust all memory, it *probably* coincides with upgrade to
PHP 5.4 but not 100% sure.

We are in the process of learning how to debug PHP and if someone has a
good advice on this please share. I suspect that the problem is
BSD-specific because no one on the Horde lists seem to have a similar
issue on Linux.

Have continuously updated the system and ports since problem started,
right now we're on
9.0-STABLE #0: Wed Jun 13 05:23:35 CEST 2012
horde-4.0.15
php5-5.4.3

Thanks,