Date:      Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:29:47 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu, grog@lemis.com, julian@whistle.com, bde@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bruce vandalism again

> So we buck the trend of the Industry?  Many/most shops will blow your
> code away if it isn't ANSI.  (Imagine a design review:  Why didn't
> you (another person, not you JKH) declare and instantiate your functions
> correctly, and default to K&R.  Oh right, you are an old programmer, who
> grew up with K&R; well we don't do that anymore.)

You're still having the wrong argument.  This isn't about ANSI vs K&R.
If you want to go back over the thread and actually read it then I'll
be happy to debate it with you, but I refuse to be drawn into a
straw-man debate over an issue that wasn't even on the table until you
begin your inexplicable attempts to totally change the subject.

					Jordan