Date:      Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:49:20 -0800
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Mike Makonnen <mike_makonnen@yahoo.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSup vs inttypes.h,v

Julian Elischer wrote:
> Well it's a pitty whoever moved it didn't grep for
> it.. my builds fail because of it.

It is present as src/include/inttypes.h.  You have stale .depend files
or are doing something silly like make -DNOCLEAN.

peter@daintree[5:45pm]~src-151> find . -type f -print | grep -v CVS | grep -v compile | grep -v obj | xargs grep sys/inttypes.h
./share/man/man5/types.5:#include <sys/inttypes.h>              /* includes <machine/ansi.h> */
./sys/dev/bktr/bktr_core.c:#include <sys/inttypes.h>            /* uintptr_t */

The first is a stale doc bug, the latter is in
#if defined(__NetBSD__) || defined(__OpenBSD__).

ie: PEBKAC :-)

> On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Mike Makonnen wrote:
>
> > It's been moved to the Attic.  From what I can gather most of what was in t
    here was moved to sys/sys/stdint.h and whatever files *it* includes.

> > Cheers,
> > mikem
> >

> > On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 21:32:17 -0800 (PST)
> > Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org> wrote:
> >

> > > CVSup is refusing to give me a inttypes.h,v in sys/sys
> > >
> > > I sup from cvsup14 as it's very close.
> > > How do I work out where the problem is?

> > > with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

> > with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

Cheers,
-Peter