Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:47:35 +0530
From:      Alisha Linkbuildingservices <alisha@linkbuildingservicesindia.in>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Affordable Link Building Services!!

Hello,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is just a follow up mail to touch base with you.

Haven=92t heard back from you, just wondering if you are interested for
outsource some of your projects to us.

By Outsourcing, you can save money by hiring professionals from countries
with a lower cost of living that typically provide their service at lower
cost.

Please let us know your response.

Warm Regards,

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Alisha Linkbuildingservices <
alisha@linkbuildingservicesindia.in> wrote:

> Hello,
>

>  Greetings of the day!
>

>  My name is Alisha and I work as a *Business Development Executive* at  *=
BPT