Date:      Wed, 06 Feb 2008 00:59:47 +0100
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quirk table entry for a flash ram usb stick

Ref:	 http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=96381

Is scsi_da.c DA_Q_NO_SYNC_CACHE being abandoned ?
Or should my patch be added to quirk table ? ( Filed ~22 months back ).

Quoting my:
	http://berklix.com/~jhs/src/bsd/fixes/FreeBSD/src/gen/sys/cam/scsi/
		scsi_da.c.integral.REL=6.1-RELEASE.diff
	Since sending in the send-pr for 6.0-RELEASE, This patch
	doesnt seem necessary on 6.1-RC1, (ie without my patch, my
	laptop no longer bleats: Synchronize cache failed) I guess
	someone has changed other USB code affecting DA_Q_NO_SYNC_CACHE
	?  If that's so, maybe other quirk table entries for
	DA_Q_NO_SYNC_CACHE might need to be removed too ?

BTW Diff still applies to 7.0PRERELEASE.
Whether needed is another thing, but after 22 months of limbo would be
nice to come to a conclusion.
Comment ?
Julian
--