Date:               Fri, 8 Sep 1995 13:31:23 +0500
From:      "Brian Maloney" <brmalon2@vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         Installation Problem!

I am trying to install 2.0.5 RELEASE on my computer, to my second
HDD from my first.  When the installation program tries to copy the
ROOT image, it says it was unable to copy it.  If I ALT-F2 to the other
screen, it has "decompression dots" and below that it says:
gunzip: stdin: Invalid compression character, or something along
those lines.  I have tried getting a replacement ROOT.FLP from
ftp.cdrom.com, but this does not seem to fix the problem..  Any sugguestions?
    Brian Maloney          Computer Science Major at:
** Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University**

"Real Programmers don't sleep, their systems just go temporarily offline."
-The 5th Wave