Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:35:28 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tyan Thunder K7x Pro in SR2300 Chassis ...

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 07:26:41PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>=20
> Is it possible?
>=20
> I originally got recommended that chassis from one supplier, with a=20
> subsequent one telling me that the chassis won't take the motherboard ...=
=20
> now, its safer to believe the second supplier, but I'm curious as to=20
> whether or not he is correct ... with the SR2300 chassis only take an=20
> Intel motherboard?

I'd be a bit suprised if something else worked well in that chassis.
At quick look at the 1U version in my basement confirmed that view.
There's no I/O shield, just cutouts for the exact port layout of the
motherboard.  Any particular features you're looking for?

-- Brooks

--=20

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+

--NMuMz9nt05w80d4+--