Date:      01 Nov 1999 16:06:42 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Top 10 posters, since October 22, 1999

Well, seems I got too bored today and I made this little top 10 list of
the most frequent posters in freebsd-questions.  Here it goes...

POS	POSTINGS	POSTERS
1	58		J McKitrick
2	41		Alfred Perlstein
3	31		Jason C. Wells
4	23		Sheldon Hearn, Gene Harris
5	21		Giorgos Keramidas
6	19		Greg Lehey
7	12		ATeslik@aol.com
8	11		Jaime Kikpole, David Scheidt
9	10		Mark Ovens, Erik Stainsby, Dan Nelson, \
			  Christopher Michaels
10	9		Trevor Johnson, Kevin Street

Of course, all this was done without making any effort to find the
signal/noise ratio in all the postings, which is probably wrong.

If this is not too much of an annoyance, maybe I will start keeping
a few statistics of the list, and post an almost monthly report of what
I've come up with.  That, of course, if I'm not causing useless and
totally uninteresting traffic.

Regards,

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]