Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 1997 07:34:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com, multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        dawes@rf900.physics.usyd.edu.au, rivers@dignus.com
Subject:   Re: Millenium II and DGA?

> Any clues??
>
> 	Tnks,
> 	Amancio

 Well - I stumbled into the answer for this myself (I believe.)

 I was using 8bpp in my X server.  When I bumped it up to 16bpp;
I no longer got the message from fxtv.  It doesn't appear that I'm
using Ximages either - that is, it "looks like" it's a direct write
to the video ram...  it has a lot more detail than it did before,
in any event.

 You might want to note that in your web-pages..., next time they
get updated.

	 - Thanks! -
	- Dave Rivers -