Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:37:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@comcast.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Different Attic files under CVSUP

I've run across a curious issue under CVSUP. I've had a CVS repository
since July 2000 (at least that is the date of the directory), and I just
created a new one.

When I diffed the directories, several of the files were different. For
example, "src/sys/pccard/Attic/i82365reg.h,v". If I diff the old one and
the new one I get:

***************
*** 278,280 ****
--- 278,281 ----

  #endif        /* _PCCARD_I82365REG_H */
  @
+

While I know that this is nothing to worry about, is there any reason
why this should have occurred?

I was using "cvsup10.FreeBSD.org" originally when I noticed the problem,
but I've synched both trees using "cvsup.FreeBSD.org" and the problem
remains.

Thanks,
--
Stephen J. Roznowski    (sjr@comcast.net)