Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 1996 23:50:30 -0700
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
To:        emulation@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Small patch for VM86 diffs for doscmd.

> this patch is for fixing a problem with returning flags from DOSCMD kernel.

Alexeyh is being much too humble.  With this change, our "ls.exe" test
program now works properly -- and much faster, too.

The fault was mine, and I didn't find it despite his explanation of what was
going on; he pointed me at the offending line today, and when I fixed it,
voila.

Pretty darn spiffy.  Now, if I ever lose my "ls" binary, I can use a DOS one
to make do!

;)

Sean.