Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2006 07:06:52 -0500
From:      Eric Schultz <eric@schultznet.ca>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        Marc Frajola <ayleronn@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.0 on a Compaq Presario V2000 (V2570NR)

Marc Frajola wrote:
> I recently got my Compaq Presario V2570NR
> (V2000-series) laptop running FreeBSD after battling a
> couple problems, and wanted to share what I had to do
> in order to get both FreeBSD 6.0 booting normally and
> Xorg 6.8.2 running with the screen in the proper
> 1280x768 resolution.

Good morning...

Did you add your info to the The FreeBSD Laptop Compatibility List?
That's the first place I look when I try to get a laptop going.

http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/index.pl

--
Headed for the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning...

   Eric Schultz
   (aka Storkman)

Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/schultznet
Homepage: http://www.schultznet.ca
Blog: http://schultznet.blogspot.com/

Using Mozilla's revolutionary e-mail client:
Using SquirrelMail's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/