Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2018 17:10:23 +0500
From:      Abdullah Tariq <ab.tariq90@gmail.com>
To:        Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NETGRAPH- bridge vlans using netgraph help
References:  <CAPFxuwQOBkGTHZbGfJz=-fUW8M%2BQGOpTM9T%2B-RO6H4fWcGEtqA@mail.gmail.com> <5AE216DC.7010905@grosbein.net> <CAPFxuwSEDTNhfn1%2B1nXPAC6skJt%2BdAych10FN9bwwBVdqevO2w@mail.gmail.com> <5AE33513.1000001@grosbein.net> <CAPFxuwRceDDoTw-4EohRdjUMSE-YN4YKWhbObuvEpxzEWOh2_A@mail.gmail.com> <5AE34754.6040905@grosbein.net> <CAPFxuwQ5TwZnnW%2B1TT7urq_0pgb=sM_VwH4x0eq0363MCdb7hw@mail.gmail.com> <5AE34CFA.7000207@grosbein.net> <CAPFxuwR54nPiKAAACRY5a_GvDNOVfdniqv6F_3PK4--7vm03uA@mail.gmail.com> <5AE437C1.8010706@grosbein.net> <CAFZYVy7_nVm5G1XDdM_TujN=jVbCyDEKABGbC=M9L5Lh1jAAzQ@mail.gmail.com> <5AE44ADD.7020302@grosbein.net>

> You are still ignoring requests to not top-post and I'm getting tired to
> fix it for you.
> I may just stop responding.

Apologies again, last i thought i had replied to all after your first
pointing out=F0=9F=98=B7

If you really want to bridge 802.1q trunks, you should be stating so from
> the beginning.

Sorry if i couldnt make you understand properly.

  However, we still have several ways to bridge tagged traffic
> by means of creation multiple bridges (one per vlan) or using
> ng_vlan+ng_bridge to do the same.

bridge1 will contain vlan 1
bridge2 will containn vlan2

and bridge3 should have bridge1 and bridge2?

If not, can you please give some instructions/guidelines for
ng_vlan+ng_bridge?
Thanks

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 3:20 PM, Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net> wrote=
: