Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 10:48:07 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Pedro Alexandre Vapi <vapi@student.dei.uc.pt>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Q: pkg_manage

	Hi,

	I have always used pkg_manage to add/remove packages. It never
gave no problem to me till now...
	Now I can add a package, but when i remove it, the program
breaks, and send a core. Is it a memory error?? I don't belive because it
never happened to me before.
	My computer is a 486DX33/8M. My freebsd version is 2.1.0 release.
	If needed i can send to you the ".core" file.
	I would appreciate some help.

	Another question: Why does a hell my X11 sometimes starts at boot
and another it doesn't?? I added the stuff needed to the ttys file.

	If one or both of the questions is RTFM please forgive me...

	Thx in advance.

()'s
Pedro Vapi

/          _   _          \ /Luv%BSD%DOS%To Grock%Space%X'sFiles% |
|   \ ( (   ) /   ) ) /    | email: vapi@student.dei.uc.pt	  |
|----\_).oooO-Oooo.(_/---- | URL  : http://student.dei.uc.pt/~vapi|
\			   | PGPKey at finger			  |