Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 1997 12:16:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Per Eegehauge <phce@image.dk>
Cc:        docs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Maybe a lot of inputs for new users

 On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Per Eegehauge wrote:

 > Hi whoever
 >
 > Jordan at Walnut told me that 'you' would be the person to contact.
 >
 > I have a buch of kids that I'm trying to teach some computer knowledge
 > (what I have to give). We have 10 days and a lot of odd hardware. All
 > hardware are gifts from local companies. I/we will try to install BSD 2.2.2
 > on all the gear. It will probably end up in a lot of mess - but who cares.
 > All that we expect is to have a lot of fun :)
 >
 > Do you think that some of the info. that shows up will be of any use for
 > the BSD doc.group?
 >
 > Regards - Per
 >

 > Per Eegehauge               mailto:phce@image.dk
 > Arnestedet 17               mail2:per@decus.dk
 > DK-2720 Vanloese
 > Denmark

 I  am  looking for input from new users that would be helpful
 in writing Lessons for a Learn interface.

 The areas I would be most interested in:

           i) Having Fun:)

          ii) An appraisal of how easy/difficult installation
              and setup went.

         iii) What areas of operation they found most
              interesting(cool, neat, narly, whatever).

          iv) What goals (in your observations) would would
              attract new user.

           v) If it doesn't take the fun out of it, a quick
              overview by the kids, from there experience.

 --
 =| Regards,             =| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
 =| Kevin G. Eliuk       =| "Free at last, free at last, ...."