Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:36:31 +0200
From:      ovidiu ene <ovidiue@unixware.ro>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   MPD pppoe access concentrator name and service name

I've been trying for a while to setup a mpd pppoe server to have a
access concentrator name and a service name and is not working.
I understand that access concentrator name is given by hostname, but
what about service name?
I've used pppoe server for a year now and at service name i have *
wildcard. If i use set pppoe service "test" instead of "*" after i start
mpd, from a windows client i cannot see the service. Any ideea howto fix
that? I've googled for a while without success.

Best Regards
ovidiu