Date:      Wed, 5 May 2010 14:56:00 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Narciso_Mart=EDnez_Malnero?= <narcotico@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: textproc/skribe

Hello.

=20

I need to install this port, but I find with one problem. It needs
lang/bigloo  <http://www.freshports.org/lang/bigloo/>;
http://www.freshports.org/lang/bigloo/  that it doesn=92t compile (=93is =
not
compiled with Emacs 23=94).

=20

I=92m not a user with very experience and I would like to know if it =
would be
possible to run it in my FreeBSD 8.

=20

I=92m thinking in 2 posibilities (but I don=92t know if it=92s possible, =
and If
yes, how?):

=20

1) Try compiling and view that errors I get with the new version
bigloo3.3a-5.tar.gz
(ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/bigloo3.3a-5.tar.gz).

2) Try with the fedora rpm in
<ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/fedora/>;
ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/fedora/.

=20

If somebody knows the solution or can tell me what do you thinking about
these possibilities and what steps that I have to do if I=92ll will =
probe.

=20

Thank you.

=20