Date:      Sun, 28 Aug 2005 08:48:38 +0200
From:      Kirill Ponomarew <krion@voodoo.oberon.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: Ports tree is unfrozen

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

I've tagged the tree for 6.0-RELEASE.  I would like to thank
everyone who work and fixed the ports during the freeze.  We're now
in slush/thaw phase, so please remember:

*** No large and sweeping commits are allowed without portmgr approval ***

We already prepared the big new pointyhat for anyone who will break
something during the slush phase, so take care.

-Kirill

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

--huq684BweRXVnRxX--