Date:      Mon, 5 May 1997 00:18:44 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with merging in local changes with CVS etc...

As Josh Howard wrote:

> Well, it's a pretty bad driver I suppose, and it does have support
> for lp while the driver is in place, but, I haven't actually tried
> it on this machine. Since this driver is obviously disliked by all,

It's not.  But one of those who like it (and i think there are quite a
number of people) should step forward and take responsibility for it.
If it looks promising that it won't be sitting in the tree just
rotting its bits, and that the problems i've mentioned might be
addressed (not necessarily already by the time of its import), i have
no objections.

--
cheers, J"org