Date:      Sat, 03 May 2003 19:31:03 -0400
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        Progga <abulfazl@juniv.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD Documentation Team <FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Additions to "UNIX Basics" section of the Handbook

--=-MTLQCeZOamsBWbJ85sS/

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 07:12, Progga wrote:
>  The new users guide (/usr/share/doc/en/article/new-users/) may be what y=
ou=20
> are looking for.
>=20
>=20
>  Khoda Hafez
>  Progga

I was thinking of something more along the lines of accessing the system
from a non-administrator point of view, as my users will be doing. The
new-users article is rather comprehensive, but it also mentions a lot of
extraneous material that a non-root user doesn't need to know, and
really can't employ either.=20

Thank you for the pointer to that article, though -- I know someone else
who just recently installed FreeBSD, to whom that article is directly
targeted.=20

--=-MTLQCeZOamsBWbJ85sS/

--=-MTLQCeZOamsBWbJ85sS/--