Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:41:15 +0100
From:      J McKitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   bad memory patch?

I saw this link recently...

http://home.zonnet.nl/vanrein/badram/

Apparently, you make a floppy with the supplied image, boot with it to
find the bad RAM addresses, and then those addresses are passed on as a
kernel parameter once the patch is applied.  Bad addresses will be excluded
from addressable/virtual memory from then on.

Sounds like sometheing we could use, eh?
jm