Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:03:34 -0800
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: geom_fox? (multipathing)

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 14:42, Andrew - Supernews wrote:

> If there's anything I can do to help either with the ISP driver, or
> testing, let me know...

Just to follow up on this particular aspect, as some of you may already
be aware, I also work for Supernews as ${REALJOB} as the "tech czar" for
want of a better title.

We're currently engaged in a major project to completely move to FreeBSD
(mixture of 4.x and 5.x, eventually going to 5.x) for all our systems -
a reasonable percentage of this work has been carried out, and we're now
on to the hard part.

We have the hardware available for a pretty major testbed for a full
multipathing geom instance, and, within reason, are able to offer access
to these systems for those interested in making this happen.

Regards,
	-aDe