Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:37:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        Cameron Slye <cslye@calweb.com>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: K6-200 Has anyone successfully done a 'make world' ?

Did you upgrade the bios to support the chip? I just installed this
board with a K5-166 -- clocked it at 66Mhz*2 because I wasn't sure.
Works fine at 133Mhz though the bios thinks it's 100Mhz. I'm about to
upgrade the bios but would rather not. Why wouldn't 66Mhz*2.5 work as
well? My bios right now is *-0109. Is there anything peculiar about
K5s above 133Mhz?

-- Jay