Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:02:17 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to get ed1 to be ed0

In message <20000228083042.A81714@lunatic.oneinsane.net> "Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" writes:
: I am running 4.0-CURRENT cvsupd as of Feb27. It fixed my sound issue.
: ;-) The reason for this is that it is on a Fujitsu Lifebook E-360 using
: a Netgear 410 PCMCIA card. Everything works fine it is just that the
: card always comes up as ed1 and not ed0. Here is what I have in the
: kernel
:
: device          ed0     at isa?

device	ed

might do the trick.  However, the pccard.conf entries should refer to
$device rather than any specific device because the pccard code has
no way of knowing with any degree of certainty what device will really
be the one it requested.

Warner