Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 1995 19:01:53 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
Cc:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>, FreeBSD hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ack! Help, Andrey! I'm having troubles in libdialog!

> Better solution for it will be passing NULL pointer to dialog functions
> because you not use result[] at all and make them understand NULL
> pointer there.

Well, while we're wishing here.. :-)

A *far far* better solution would be to be able to add callbacks for
each item created, then I'd never even need to parse that &%^%$*!!
result string at all!  The original dialog/libdialog was designed for
use from shell scripts, and not from C.  The shortcomings of this are
obvious.

					Jordan