Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:10:07 -0800
From:      Cheap Sales Mall <cheapsalesconsulting@home.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cheap Sale Mall (Members only)

Respond to cgsdwc@mail.net-bizz.com

Dear Member,

We are going to start this 2001 off with a bang. So we simply  wanted to inform you of our member's New Year's Extravaganza happening right now on top of our already low wholesale prices. Be sure to forward this to any friends or family that you want to let in on the savings or just keep it all to yourself. If you still have the After Christmas Blues this is the perfect cure.

Please be sure to look for the SAVE logo on our site when viewing our sale prices to get 40%-60% off where marked.

This is just one of the little ways we would like to say THANKS for making 2000 a success and for all your patronage.
Cheap Sales Mall-
Customer Service.
For your reference go to http://www.cheapsalesconsulting.com and Click View Products.
We would like to apologize if you received this in error. One of our members may have referred your email address to us. So we would like to apologize in advance if that is the case. If you would like to be removed just type the word REMOVE in the subject and send it back to us in a REPLY. Cheap Sales Mall does not send SPAM mail or unsolicited emails and we will be glad to remove any email addresses that doesn't want our updates.