Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2020 16:06:25 +0000
From:      Toni Johnson <toni@tradefairdates.co.uk>
To:        "freebsd-rc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-rc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Southern California Linux Expo - SCALE 2020 Attendees List

Hi,
I believe that you are one of the Exhibitors of upcoming event =93Southern =
California Linux Expo - SCALE 2020=94 held on Mar 05th to 08th|Pasadena CA,=
 USA.

If you are interested in acquiring the attendees list of =93Southern Califo=
rnia Linux Expo - SCALE 2020=94please reply to this email and I shall rever=
t back with pricing, counts and other deliverables.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Toni Johnson|Inside Sales, USA & Europe|
Email: toni@tradefairdates.co.uk<mailto:toni@tradefairdates.co.uk>

=93If you don=92t wish to receive email from us please reply back with LEAV=
E OUT=94