Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 11:50:49 -0800
From:      Theo Pope <theopope@earthlink.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CDROM device not found

Here is my CDROM information as requested by your book on page 100.

Manufactured by BTC
Model BCD 24XH
FCC ID: E5XCD24XHU001

The word barcode below simulated the actual bacode on the CDROM that I have
and the numbers printed around it.

Barcode		6063500030
753622011212		QC-PASS M.I.C.
D:2.20  F:1.7			P:C

That is all the information I have on my CDROM.  Please let me know if
possible what brand ATAPI CDROM's work with your driver that you include in
the kernal.

If you have a fix for this CDROM great please send me the information.  If
you suggest buying another CDROM that works please pick one that is sold at
COMPUSA where I bought your software.

Thanks,  Theo