Date:      Sun, 19 May 2002 08:06:25 -0600
From:      "Peter W. Schmiedeskamp" <pschmied@selway.umt.edu>
To:        "FreeBSD Ports" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Could we fix print/lyx?

I wrote to this list a week ago to find out about LyX.  Apparently there =
is a=20
PR with a fix (ports/35197).

The last update on this one was 5 weeks ago, and I haven't seen it build=20
since.  Writing final papers at computer lab in MS-Word was not pretty. :=
-)

Could I help test this patch and maybe get the ball rolling?  What type a=
nd=20
methodology is required for testing?  LyX on FreeBSD is one of the truly=20
great ports (one of the ports where the porter really made a value added=20
contribution to the overall use of LyX).

Thanks in advance.

-Peter