Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:02:13 -0500
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   (no subject)

Vizion writes:

>  I do not know about that.. If there is a refusal to keep the port
>  in the tree then the folks at OpenOffice will HAVE to do
>  something about it.

	They will?  Why?
	While there's no reason to think they want to gratuitously
create bad feelings, FreeBSD machines are a small fraction of the
current (and potential) user base.  They could blow off FreeBSD -
heck, *BSD - first thing tomorrow and not notice.
	OpenOffice.Org is under no obligation to FreeBSD, or its users,
whatsoever.  Of course ... if you want to step up and contribute
patches (or pay someone to do so) then this will get corrected.
	Welcome to the underside of open source software.

				Robert Huff