Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:51:44 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Kiril Mitev <kiril@ideaglobal.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   "your system is too old" ??

Hello All

I was trying to build a port and this is what I got:

"Your system is too old to use this bsd.port.mk. You need
a fresh make world or an upgrade kit. Please go to
http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/ or a mirror site and
follow the instructions. "

fwiw, i did a buildworld/installworld end of Jan or so ...
uname output:

FreeBSD loki.ideaglobal.com 3.4-STABLE FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE
#0: Tue Jan 18 19:26:29 GMT 2000
root@loki.ideaglobal.com:/usr/build/src/sys/compile/LOKI  i386

So, does that really mean that I need a new buildworld, or does
that mean I messed up the one I did ?

TIA, plz cc: me on any replies

--
Kiril Mitev, IT Operations Mgr, London