Date:      Mon, 06 May 2002 18:57:48 +1000
From:      Kal Torak <kaltorak@quake.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Getting over 800x600 on ThinkPad I

Hi,

Im just wondering if anyone has been able to get X to run in anything
over 800x600 on an ThinkPad I series... In windows using the IBM drivers
it can run at 1024x768 without any problems but in X I cant seem to get
it to work above 800x600...

Its rather hard to work in anything less than 1024.. It uses a NeoMagic
MagicGraph 128XD SVGA card (according to the probe anyway).. Any sugested
sync rates I should use or drivers or x server or something?

Thanks!