Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2012 22:00:36 +0200
From:      David Naylor <naylor.b.david@gmail.com>
To:        Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wine-fbsd64 updated to 1.4.rc6 (32bit Wine for 64bit FreeBSD)

--nextPart3648946.uPxaH2hY1X

<naylor.b.david@gmail.com>wrote:
> > Please include the full error message, also could you please try running
> > those apps in a clean wine prefix.
>=20
> # pwd
> /root/APPLY/PROGRAMS
>=20
> # wine x.exe
>=20
> err : module : LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for
> L"F:\\APPLY\\PROGRAMS\\x.exe" failed , status c0000017

I have tried to reproduce the error on my side but was unable to.  The=20
programs that I tested work without error. =20

I was expecting more output from wine...  Please see below about using a cl=
ean=20
wine prefix.  Do you use the nvidia graphics driver?  If so please run (as=
=20
root), and provide the output:
# sh /usr/local/share/wine/patch-nvidia.sh

If nothing fixes your problem then please submit a bug report at=20
bugs.winehq.org. =20

> I could not understand the phrase :
>=20
> "in a clean wine prefix" .

To run a program in a clean wine prefix do:
env WINEPREFIX=3D/tmp/tmp_wine_prefix wine x.exe

You may need to use winetricks to install some support programs. =20

Good luck