Date:      Mon, 11 Dec 1995 23:10:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        John Dyson <dyson@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WHAT is going on in -current ???????

On Mon, 11 Dec 1995, John Dyson wrote:

> > ../../ufs/ffs/ffs_vfsops.c:660: Undefined symbol `_vn_vmio_close' referenced from text segment
> > *** Error code 1
> >
> > 	when trying to make it.  Someone has probably found and fixed
> > this already, just hasn't commited it yet :)
> >

> Must have gotten something out of sync...  The symbol is defined in vfs_vnops.c

	Okay...I just rm'd vfs_vnops.o and recompiled...and it worked
this time.  Hrmmm...haven't got a clue.  might have been a corrupted file
when the system rebooted :(

	thanks for pointing the offending file...

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
scrappy@hub.org  |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
 soon to be:     |                                    | Information and
scrappy@ki.net   |      WWW: http://hub.org           | Communications, Inc