Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2006 18:12:51 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Kip Macy <kmacy@fsmware.com>
Cc:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thread Local Storage

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 03:01:50PM -0700, Kip Macy wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge no one is currently working on it. I think
> we're still waiting on an import of a more recent binutils which adds
> sun4v and TLS support.

Yeah, yeah, yeah - that BS again.
I was forced to import a Binutils we didn't need to get TLS on i386 - and
DFR didn't at all need it to to make TLS work on i386.

Please back up your claims.  Download the latest binutils, compile it
locally and please send me details on what is missing from a BU POV.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)