Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:57:31 -0800
From:      vehemens <vehemens@verizon.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic w/ ohci_add_done:addr xxxx not found

There are several existing FreeBSD PRs (88568, 104810, 107827, 120283)
describing OHCI problems.  Googling also shows a number of others having OHCI
problems.

My M2A-VM with BIOS version 1603 does it as well, so I wouldn't expect a BIOS
update to fix the problem.

Some testing indicates that its' a result of legacy USB support.  If I disable
it, the kernel doesn't panic, however the boot loader doesn't work with a USB
keyboard so it's not a real fix.

Probably need to prod the driver folks given that USB keyboards and mouses are
becoming more common.