Date:      Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:03:24 +0200
From:      Phill <gdoe6545@yahoo.it>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Matt <matt.mcclare@complexnumber.net>
Subject:   Re: Netatalk 2.2.2 disconnection

Thanks Matt, I'm also using ZFS and the issue has been solved by =
disabling sendfile in the new port version.
-Phill

On 29/apr/2012, at 03:53, Matt wrote:

> Hi there,=20
>=20
> I was fighting the same issue all day as well; the only solution I had =
found was to downgrade netatalk back to 2.2.1. A new version of the =
port, netatalk-2.2.2_1,1 , was pushed out just a little while ago and =
this appears to fix this issue (or at least for me). The new version =
disables sendfile() by default and makes it optional because apparently =
it causes issues with ZFS (which does apply in my case). Anyway, I =
switched to 2.2.2_1,1, making sure that sendfile support was disabled, =
and now everything works great once again.