Date:      Wed, 06 Mar 2002 23:45:23 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mail blocked

Just following up on this for the list.... It appears that my mail
was being blocked because the FreeBSD server began to block any
mail with "localhost" in the Message-id: header. Unfortunately,
since I'm tunneling into my mail host using SSH port forwarding,
that's where it sees the mail coming from.

Am trying to work out a hack that allows me to remain mobile,
since using anything other than "localhost" will break the
tunneling.... Others who tunnel through SSH may have this problem
as well.

--Brett Glass