Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 1998 10:50:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sean Harding <sharding@gutenberg.uoregon.edu>
To:        Mike Jenkins <mjenkins@carp.gbr.epa.gov>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "The Complete FreeBSD", first edition: errata and addenda

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Mike Jenkins wrote:

> Consider the freebsd-questions-digest mailing list which bundles
> multiple mail messages into a single mail digest.  Having large

Seems like taking questions in digest form is kind of
counter-productive...Makes it really hard to answer individual questions
without deleting a bunch of other junk and changing the subject line.

I never really understood the point of digests anyway. With procmail, it
can all be funneled away to a place where it will wait for you to look at
it anyway. And that makes it easier to scan subject lines and decide what
to read.

But, whatever works for you....

Sean

--