Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:00:22 +0300
From:      Sagi Grimberg <sagig@dev.mellanox.co.il>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, freebsd-infiniband@freebsd.org, =?UTF-8?Q?Edward_Tomasz_Napiera=c5=82a?= <trasz@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>, Oded Shanoon <odeds@mellanox.com>,  Max Gurtovoy <maxg@mellanox.com>, Oren Duer <oren@mellanox.com>, Yaron Gepstein <yarong@mellanox.com>, "John F. Kim" <johnk@mellanox.com>, Rich Cotton <richc@mellanox.com>, Branko Cenanovic <Branko@mellanox.com>, Arik Kol <arik@mellanox.com>, Boris Shpolyansky <boris@mellanox.com>, Or Gerlitz <ogerlitz@mellanox.com>
Subject:   iSER initiator FreeBSD support [RFC]

Hi All,

We have updated our iser github repository [1] with the latest iser
driver (beta level) additional support and fixes:
- Full Rebase on top of 11-current (r284921)
- Discovery (over iser) support
- Added spec compliance for iser assisted Login message
- HA support (automatic reconnects, traffic failover)
- Split iser from iscsi module (build as a separate module with
   dependancy on iscsi)
- Several stability fixes

The current version of the iser driver is constantly tested in our
nightly regression systems and seems to pass several tests:
- Traffic tests
- Login/logout: basic functionality, non-existent target error flows, stress
- Compliance/FS: diskinfo, newfs, iozone
- HA: Session recovery, IO with port toggling
- Module load/unload

We would like to learn about other open-source test suites that we can
run in our labs.

Edward,
We feel that the code is ready for inclusion. Would you mind reviewing
our code and provide feedback?

[1] https://github.com/sagigrimberg/iser-freebsd
     Branch: iser-rebase-11-current-r284921

Thanks,